- 3 STYLES & 15 SIZES AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE: Color 1) Black belt with silver finish feature-edge buckle, Color 2) Brown belt with golden finish buckle, Color 3) Brown belt with silver nickel buckle – Synthic Apparel belts are available from size 32 to size 60, to include regular men’s sizes plus big & tall sizes, in that way every men can find their correct size.
- “MAKE SURE TO ORDER 1 SIZE BIGGER THAN YOUR WAIST/PANTS SIZE” as a rule of thumb your belt size needs to be approx. 2 inches bigger than your actual waist size to allow adjustability, so measure your waist and choose the right belt for you, choosing 1 size bigger than your waist/pants size will generally be a “Comfort Fit”, we have also attached a size chart with clear instructions – Belt Strap width dimensions is around 1.2 inches
- Synthic Apparel black and brown leather-crafted belts are constructed from High Quality 100% genuine leather, which ensures the high quality and durability of the belt, for a longer endurance and better upholding, this makes also the “Synthic Comfort” Belts complement with any outfit to give you a sophisticated look and feel
- Synthic Apparel Advanced process craft leather belts features a classic smooth finish and exquisite stunning stitching on top & bottom, with a double loop for added security, and a beautifully single prong buckle, so it goes great with dress uniform, or formal wear to be worn for everyday use, and for any casual occasions
- ORDER WITH GRACE. Synthic Apparel exchange policy enables you to purchase without hesitation! 100% satisfaction guaranteed, 30 days’ free exchange and return policy, so don’t delay just add the Synthic Apparel Men’s Classic Stitched Belt to cart and enjoy your purchase!
The right belt can round out a man’s head-to-toe ensemble, this Synthic Apparel Men’s Classic Dress Belt will convert your or your loved ones belt from being just an accent piece into a “centerpiece” of your clothing!
THERE ARE TWO METHODS TO DETERMINE BELT SIZE.
The most widely used method is to buy a belt that is 2″ larger than your pants size, or as some say: ONE SIZE UP. Example, if you wear a size 36 pants, you would order a size 38 belt.
Please note: We do not make odd sizes (33, 35, 37, etc.) and we suggest in such scenario to go with a belt that is 3” larger rather than choosing the size which is only 1” size bigger than your pants, so If you wear an odd size pants, say a size 37, best if you choose to order a size 40, which will be 3″ larger.
Measure a belt you currently wear. Measure it from inner end of buckle (where the buckle attaches to the belt) to the hole you are currently using (in general it’s the 3rd center hole). If this measurement is 42 inches, order a size 42 belt. Our belts are sized to the center hole. If you order a 42, it will be 42″ to the third center hole.
IMPORTANT: Fitting a belt to the center hole is important as it gives you the most flexibility with your belt, so please don’t measure the belt from end to end, just follow the above instructions for a “Comfort Fit”.
We have also uploaded a clear “Size Chart” in the photo section of this page.
Sizing guide updated Nov 2016 based on our customer’s feedback and experience.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 20.99