- Orion Leather plain wide belt
- Large square buckle with antique brass finish; double loops for comfortable fit; black button snaps for easy buckle changing
- Full grain Hot Dipped Harness leather. The blend of waxes used in this Harness leather makes it water resistant and creates a beautiful “pull-up” effect, giving it a unique rustic look.
- One-piece, solid leather construction. The highest quality and incredible durability.
- Hand crafted in USA. Every belt is individually made to order by experienced leather craftsmen.
Orion Leather men’s 1 1/2 inches (38mm) wide tan Hot Dipped Harness leather belt. This leather is stretched dried and then hot stuffed with oils, waxes, and tallow. This a thick and heavy leather, that has a very waxy, â€œgreasyâ€ feel to it. The blend of waxes used in this Harness leather makes it water resistant and creates a beautiful â€œpull-upâ€ effect: when the belt is bent or stretched, the leather will lighten in color, due to the waxes spreading through it. This will produce a unique color palette and a well-worn-in look over time. The belt features double keeper loops for confortable fit, a large square buckle with antique brass finish, and black button snaps for easy buckle changing. Made in America with pride.
Our belt size is measured from where the leather folds around the buckle (without the length of the buckle itself) to the center hole, not to the very tip. Generally, your belt size is a size up (2 inches) from your waist size or pant size. But it is always a good idea to measure yourself, just to make sure. The best way to tell your correct size is by measuring an existing belt. Take a belt that fits you well, and measure it from where the leather folds around the buckle to the hole you are currently using. That would be your exact size. Another way of telling your correct size is by measuring your waist line. Using a flexible tape measure, measure around your waist where you would normally where your belt. Be sure to measure over your clothes, since that is how you will wear your belt. That measurement is the exact size you need to order. Remember, ideally, you would want your belt to fit in the center hole, so if your measurement does not come up to an exact number, round up to the closest available size.
List Price: $ 58.95
Price: $ 58.95
- High quality by Efashionmx
List Price: $ 12.49
Price: $ 12.49